Monday, May 5, 2014

Chapter 16-17

I do not know why Billy thought he had to take one of the printing plates. I think his Dad the sheriff would have believed him or the sheriff of Dog Hollow. Stupid move Billy. I was not really expecting them to be followed as far as they were. I though when Georgie woke up in the morning that in the meadow that they were safe. The author did a fine job of misleading the reader. Georgie is going to have to use billy's gun to get them out of this situation. I was disappointed that they did not find anything else besides the ribbon linking Agatha to the Garrows.
 I didn't think Georgie would be as good of a shot as she was with one eye. It didn't stop her one bit. Georgie was brave and did what she had to do, any did not kill anyone. I think if Billy had been the one who woke up early and went for the walk and heard Georgie being captured and beat up it would not have turned out as well. He would have charged in and got captured also or not been a good enough shot. Still nothing about Agatha has came up. Disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment