Saturday, May 3, 2014

Chapters 12 & 13

In chapter 12 Georgie gives up all hope believes her sister is dead, but something inside her just needs to she this through a while longer. Maybe she can find out exactly what happened to her sister, how she died. I think she will find something at the Gallows that will suggest that Agatha is still alive, maybe people there will recognize her and say they saw her alive and well.
  I still think Georgie has a crush on Billy. When he touched her bruised and cut face, she mentioned how it made her feel. I don't think she has never had these feelings before. I also think that when Billy got angry about Georgie starting to blame herself for Agatha's death, it was really because he blamed himself and it has something to do with the kiss.
  I wonder if the ruin that was left from the pigeons nesting and the aftermath of the hunting was symbolism for what Georgie was about to realize, that Agatha was dead. I still think she is alive or was alive beyond Dogs Hollow anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment